Ulcer - Frequently Asked Questions
- An ulcer is an open sore on a mucous membrane (most commonly in the stomach, esophagus, duodenum, or in the small or large intestine) or on the skin (commonly occurring on the leg).Ulcers can also develop on the cornea of the eye.
- What symptoms can be associated with ulcers?
- * Inflammation
* Gnawing pain in the abdomen when the stomach is empty (peptic ulcer)
* Loss of appetite (peptic ulcer)
* Belching (peptic ulcer)
* Bloated feeling (peptic ulcer)
* Weight loss (peptic ulcer)
* Nausea and vomiting (peptic ulcer)
- What things can make it better?
- Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment. Physicians may recommend ulcer-healing drugs and antacids to neutralize excess acidity in the stomach for peptic ulcers. If you have a peptic ulcer, avoid smoking, drinking, aspirin, and inflammatory drugs. Restore balance to your system.
- Ulcers can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent ulcers from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as colds, pneumonia, allergies, kidney stones, and IBS. Catch it before it catches YOU!