Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please send them to email@example.com so that we can answer them and consider including them in this list. Thank you - we look forward to serving you further.
- Q: I have a Mac computer. Can I still get my Mind/Body Type Analysis using your web application?
- A: Yes. The Mind/Body Type Analysis will work from PCs, Macs, or any interactive system that you are
using to view this website.
- Q: Is this easy to run?
- A: Yes, it is very easy to run it. When you start the analysis, a series of questions show on your screen. You just select the option button that is closest to the answer that applies to you; then click to the next question.
- Q: I like self-help tools that give me insight into myself and help me to be better. Will it provide written
output that I can refer to later?
- A: Yes, you will get a full write-up on your Mind/Body Type, including your important characteristics
and traits, the foods that are best for you and which you should avoid, what exercises are best for you, how you
tend to react to situations and circumstances, and signs to watch for that indicate that an imbalance is occurring.
- Q: Can I do this web application while I am on-line?
- A: Yes, this web application is run while you are on-line. You do not have to download anything.
- Q: Will I have to redo this analysis periodically?
- A: No. Your Mind/Body Type is determined at conception and stays with you your whole life. So, once
your Mind/Body Type is determined, it will not change.
- Q: How does this Mind/Body Type Analysis determine what foods are best for me?
- A: This web application just asks simple questions from you and you answer by clicking a multiple choice
answer that fits you best. The questions are easy to answer because they are just questions about your physical
characteristics, habits, etc. to identify your Mind/Body Type. It uses the time-tested wisdom of Ayurveda to recommend the foods that are best for you and which you should avoid, based on your Mind/Body Type.
The results are analyzed and your evaluation is emailed to you.
- Q: What are the names of the major mind/body types in Ayurveda?
- A: There are ten major mind/body types in Ayurveda, described by their Sanskrit names: Vata, Pitta, Kapha, Vata-Pitta, Vata-Kapha, Pitta-Vata, Pitta-Kapha, Kapha-Vata, Kapha-Pitta, and Sama Dosha.
- Q: I have heard wonderful things about Ayurveda. How can I find out more about it?
- A: You can find out more information about Ayurveda through the Ayurveda Almanac website.
- Q: My spouse thinks I have a problem with anger. Can this analysis help me?
- A: Yes. This analysis will tell you what signs to watch for that indicate that an imbalance is occurring,
so that you can catch it quickly when it is easiest to treat. Anger is an indication that an imbalance has occurred,
so you would want to eat foods to help you regain balance and then stay balanced.
Ayurveda Almanac would also be a help to you in this regard.
- Q: This Mind/Body Type Analysis sounds expensive. How much does it cost?
- A: Although the Mind/Body Type Analysis is personalized for you, it is a real bargain. For a limited
time, this analysis is only $14. USD.
- Q: Do you take credit cards?
- A: Yes, we take all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover Card. We also take orders using PayPal.
- Q: I only provide my credit card number on secure servers. Is your server secure?
- A: Yes, all transactions through MindXpansion are handled by secure servers.
Now you can find the nutrition recommendations that are right
for you, on-line, with this unique
web application. It is inexpensive and easy to use. You don't have to download anything and it can be run from
any system you are using to view this website. This analysis helps you to understand what foods are best for you
and which tend to imbalance you. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. This
analysis also tells you what signs you should watch out for that indicate that you should take steps to
restore balance and prevent disease.
Get Your Mind/Body Type Analysis Today. It will Change Your Future!
Your mind/body type can be determined by an Ayurvedic practitioner
or it can be determined on-line as you quickly scroll through a list of automated screens. This on-line application
gives you a complete analysis of your mind/body type and the foods, exercises, and activities that are best for
you and which you should avoid. It also gives you the signs to watch out for that indicate when you need to take
steps to stay balanced.
Place your order now or read on about further benefits that this analysis provides for you.
Try it today! It will change your life! 100% Money Back Guarantee.
$39.] [Our Price: $29.] [You Save: $10.]
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as hemorrhoids, arthritis, gout, acne, and allergies.