Option Services and Software to Serve Every Need   |   firstname.lastname@example.org
Option Services and Software
to Serve Every Need.
Option Valuation Services
MindXpansion provides option valuation services to serve every need.
If you represent a company that wants to value the employee option grants to expense them properly according to Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Regulations, visit our Company Option valuation site, devoted specifically for your needs.
If you are an accountant seeking option valuation services for a company that you represent, visit this website devoted specifically to your needs.
If you are going through a divorce and want to find the value of employee options owned by your spouse or yourself visit our Divorce Option Valuation website devoted specifically to your needs.
If you have received job offers with options as a hiring bonus and you want to find the value of those option awards to properly compare them, visit our Employee Option Valuation site, devoted specifically to your needs.
If you represent a company that wants to post the value of your employee option grants on a password protected website so that your employees can easily view the value of their employee options at any time from anywhere in the world, visit our Option Posting site, devoted specifically for your needs.
Option Trading Software
MidXpansion developed Option-Aid options analysis software for option traders, to determine fair value for market traded options, calculate probabilities of success in option trades, analyze volatility, plot profit/loss curves for various option strategies, and calculate the option greeks for options analysis.
- Determine the probability that you will make a profit.
- Determine the probability that you will reach your goal.
- Assess the risk in your position.
- Determine when options are overpriced or underpriced.
- Determine how the option price will change if market conditions change.
- Determine the market's perception of option volatility.
- Evaluate stock options, future options, and index options.
- Determine historical volatility for an asset.
- Calculate your return on investment as well as your annualized return.
- Store your transaction information to facilitate tax reporting at the end of the year.
- Assess various option trading strategies and combination plays.
MindXpansion publishes the Option Trading Tips Newsletter for option traders. It provides information on fundamentals in options trading in a free monthly email publication to promote successful trading.
MindXpansion publishes the Employee Option Tips Newsletter for companies that grant options and for employees that receive option grants.
MindXpansion has an extensive financial glossary online, providing quick, detailed descriptions and definitions of financial terms. You can also peruse a specialized glossary of option terms. You can also browse an online bookstore of financial books.
If you are a Forex trader, MindXpansion offers a Forex Resource website with informative articles specialized for FOREX traders.