Gout - Frequently Asked Questions
- Gout is a common joint disease. It is an arthritic attack that usually affects a single joint, making it red, swollen, tender, and painful. Most gout patients are male.
- What symptoms can be associated with gout?
- * Swollen joint.
* Inflamed joint.
* Joint pain.
* Gout often occurs in your toes or feet, but can be in your knee, ankle, wrist, and hand.
- Gout can be caused by dietary excess of foods such as red meat, refined food, alcohol, sugar, and caffeine, causing uric acid buildup in your joints. The uric acid crystallizes in the joints, causing abrasion which results in swelling and pain. It may be associated with kidney stones. Gout can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Drink plenty
of fluids, get proper rest and proper nutrition. Diet should be changed to reduce consumption of red meat, refined foods, sugar, caffeine, and alcohol. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent gout from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Popular Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles
Visit our health directory for information on conditions such as depression, stress, anxiety, panic attacks, ulcers, and high blood pressure. Catch it before it catches YOU!