Tension - Frequently Asked Questions
- Tension is an unpleasant emotional state of mental and physical strain. It is characterized by agitation, inability to relax, or suppressed anger. Stress and tension affects the nervous system first. Muscle tension associated with this condition can result in pain and stiffness in the shoulders and back.
- What symptoms can be associated with tension?
- * Inability to relax.
* Tension headaches.
* Heart palpitations.
* Pain and stiffness in shoulders and back.
- This can be caused by a diet high in refined foods, particularly sugar, as well as excess mental or emotional stress. Tension can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- What things can make it better?
- Alleviate the circumstances causing the tension. Restore balance to your system. Get sufficient exercise, rest and proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent tension?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help you handle stress more easily.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles