Stuttering - Frequently Asked Questions
- Stuttering is a speech disorder characterized by speech that has repeated hesitation and delay. Stuttering can be exacerbated by anxiety. This problem rarely occurs when the interactive element of speech is eliminated, such as with singing or reading in unison.
- What symptoms are associated with stuttering?
- * Repeated hesitation in speech.
* Delays in speech.
* Prolonged sounds in speech.
- What caused this speech defect?
- The cause of stuttering is not clear. Some researchers see it as primarily a psychological problem while others feel it may be due to a subtle form of brain damage. Stuttering may indicate an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Speech therapy can sometimes help. Techniques to mask the speaker's voice to interrupt a negative feedback loop have also been employed. Restore balance to your system to remove a possible cause. Relaxation and meditation can sometimes help.
- How do I prevent stuttering from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles