Skin Disorders - Frequently Asked Questions
- What common skin disorders are caused by infection or inflammation?
- These types of skin disorders take many forms.
Viral infections can cause disorders such as cold sores, warts, chickenpox, and shingles.
Bacterial infections can cause boils, cellulitis, erysipelas, and impetigo. Fungal infections can cause athlete's foot and ringworm.
Dermatitis and eczema are characterized by inflammation, possibly caused by an allergic reaction.
Psoriasis is characterized by large, red or white patches possibly with a silver and scaly appearance. Blockage of the sweat glands can cause a rash called prickly heat.
- Why did I get a skin disorder?
- As indicated above, skin disorders can be due to bacterial, viral, or fungal infections. Other skin disorders are due to inflammation of various causes listed above.
Skin disorders of this nature can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. See your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent skin disorders from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist infections that cause skin disorders.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles