Sinusitis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Sinusitis is inflammation or infection of the mucous membrane lining the nasal sinuses (air-filled cavities in the bones surrounding the nose; above the eyes, in the cheekbone, behind bridge of nose, upper nose).
- What symptoms can be associated with sinusitis?
- * Pain in the sinus cavities.
* Sinus headache.
* Earache, or toothache.
* Sinuses may become tender.
* Nasal discharge, often mixed with blood.
* Loss of sense of smell.
- It is usually caused by a bacterial infection as a complication of a cold or the flu, but is sometimes associated with dental problems like root abscess. It can also result from infected water entering the sinuses, as can occur when someone jumps feet first into water without covering the nose. It can affect tense people who are unable to express their emotions. Getting sinusitis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent sinusitis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
bacterial invasions that cause sinusitis.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles