Rash - Frequently Asked Questions
- A rash is an area of red, inflamed skin or a group of spots on the skin. This skin inflammation may affect only a small area of the skin or it may be generalized to cover the whole body. Skin inflammation may indicate an underlying medical problem. Rashes are a feature of skin disorders like eczema or psoriasis and they are a prominent feature of infectious diseases like chicken pox and scarlet fever. Rashes may be caused by allergic reactions to something that was eaten.
- What symptoms can be associated with a rash?
- * Red, inflamed skin
* A group of spots on the skin
* Red, scaly patches
* Fever may accompany a rash
- What things can make it better?
- Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment. The itch from a rash may be soothed by appropriate lotion.
Restore balance to your system.
- Why did I get this skin inflammmation?
- Rashes can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there
is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent rashes from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system,
you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices.
You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles