Psoriasis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Psoriasis is a skin disorder caused by excessive replication and pile up of skin cells, usually affecting the scalp, outsides of the elbows, wrists, and knees. A chronic, noncontagious skin disease characterized by inflammation and white, scaly patches. It may be aggravated by tension or stress.
- * Patches of red or white skin and possibly silver-colored scales.
* The condition may go into remission and then recur.
* Skin is continually dry and thickened.
- It may be associated with immune dysfunction and may follow streptococcal infection or skin injury. It may be aggravated by tension or stress. Psoriasis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. You may want to check to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent psoriasis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles