Poor Circulation - Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a poor circulation?
- Poor circulation may be an indication of a serious heart disorder. High blood pressure, arteriosclerosis, varicose veins, Reynaud's Disease, and phlebitis are all connected with circulatory system health, so do not ignore the possible warning.
- What symptoms can be associated with poor circulation?
- * Cold hands and feet.
* White fingers.
* Dizziness when standing quickly.
* Varicose veins.
* Migraine headaches.
* Tinnitus and hearing loss.
- Causes could be cholesterol plaque on artery walls or lack of exercise. It may be hereditary. Your susceptibility to these types of problems can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Improvement in diet (reduce salt, red meat, fat, and alcohol) and lifestyle changes (e.g. increase aerobic exercise) can help. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How can poor circulation be prevented?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles