Kidney Stones - Frequently Asked Questions
- Kidney stones form when there are excessive concentrations of substances like calcium and oxalate which combine into crystals in the kidneys. These substances normally float freely in the kidney fluids, however if there is an overload of inorganic mineral waste and insufficient fluid, sharp-edged stones are formed, which makes them very painful to pass. This can also be due to a lack of inhibitors of crystallization in the urine. People who have a high level of uric acid in their blood, have a tendency for uric acid stones to form.
- What symptoms can be associated with kidney stones?
- * Dull ache in lower back.
* Symptoms are not generally apparent until the stone blocks the urinary tract, which results in excruciating pain in the flank which moves toward the groin.
- What things can make it better?
- See your physician for diagnosis and treatment. Restore balance to your system. Drink adequate fluids.
- Your susceptibility to get it can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system..
- How do I prevent kidney stones from recurring?
- It is much easier to prevent kidney stones than it is to remove them. Maintain a healthy diet and drink adequate fluids. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles