Indigestion - Frequently Asked Questions
- Indigestion is improper digestion and assimilation of your food. It gives a burning feeling in the upper abdomen. It can cause bloating, reduction in energy, constipation, allergic reactions, diarrhea, fatigue and acid stomach. Chronic indigestion can make you susceptible to disease.
- What symptoms can be associated with indigestion?
- * Bloating.
* Abdominal distention and pain.
* Excess or foul gas.
- Indigestion is usually due to eating too much or too quickly; eating rich, spicy, or fatty foods; eating poor combinations of food; or anxiety. Indigestion can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- What things can make irregular digestion better?
- Drinking milk may alleviate the symptoms. Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- How do I prevent indigestion from recurring?
- Determine which foods cause a reaction with you and avoid them. Carbohydrates can produce gas from the bacteria they contain. If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system,
you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices.
You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles