Coronary Heart Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is coronary heart disease?
- Coronary heart disease is damage to the heart or malfunction of the heart due to constriction or blockage of the arteries that supply blood to the heart.
- What symptoms can be associated with coronary heart disease?
- * Discomfort or pain in the chest (angina pectoris).
* Chest pain may spread up to neck or down the arms.
* Intense pain may indicate a heart attck or coronary thrombosis.
* Cold sweat, nausea, and weakness may indicate heart attack.
- What things can make it better?
- Consult your physician immediately if you suspect a heart attack. Restore balance to your system. Improvement in diet (reduce salt, red meat, fat, and alcohol) and lifestyle can reduce risk of heart disease. Smoking and obesity increase the risk. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- Dietary and lifestyle factors can make you susceptible. It can result from blood vessels constricted with fatty deposits (atherosclerosis) or by calcium deposits on the artery walls (arteriosclerosis) causing hardening and constriction. Your susceptibility to it can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I lower my level of risk?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles