Gastritis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Gastritis is an inflammation of the mucus membrane that lines the stomach. It can be caused by irritation of
the stomach lining by a drug (aspirin or alcohol) or by a bacterial infection of the stomach.
Acute gastritis is characterized by a sudden attack. It may cause erosions in the stomach lining that bleed easily.
Chronic gastritis develops over a longer period. It can result from prolonged irritation of the stomach by alcohol,
tobacco smoke, or bile. This may cause blood to continually ooze from the stomach lining.
- What symptoms can be associated with gastritis?
- * Discomfort in the upper abdomen, often aggravated by eating
* Nausea and vomiting
* In acute cases, the feces may be black with blood lost from the stomach
* Pallor (chronic cases)
* Fatigue (chronic cases)
* Breathlessness (chronic cases)
- What things can make it better?
- Avoid alcohol and smoking. Avoid aspirin (acetaminophen is better for pain relief). Restore balance to your
system. Get proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- Gastritis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to see if there
is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent gastritis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in your system,
you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and activity choices.
You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report
for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles