Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs). If you have additional questions that are not answered here, please send them to email@example.com so that we can answer them and consider including them in this list. Thank you - we look forward to serving you further.
- Q: I have a Mac computer. Can I still do a Balance Analysis using your web application?
- A: Yes. The Balance Analysis should work from PCs, Macs, or any interactive system that you are
using to view this website. If you experience any problem with your system, send email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what operating system
and internet browser you use.
- Q: Is this easy to run?
- A: Yes, it is very easy to run it. When you start the analysis, a series of questions show on your screen
so that you can examine yourself for signs of imbalance and early signs of disease.
You just select the check boxes that apply to you; then click to the next question.
- Q: Can I do this web application while I am on-line?
- A: Yes, this web application is run while you are on-line. You do not have to download anything.
- Q: Wouldn't I already know it if my system was out of balance?
- A: Most people don't realize when their system has gone out of balance. They may feel a little less
energetic or not quite up to par, but they just accept it as a part of life. The next thing they know, they've
come down with a cold or the flu or some other disease that could have been prevented by recognizing the imbalance
and taking steps to restore balance.
- Q: What causes an imbalance and how does it lead to disease?
- A: Proper digestion, assimilation, and elimination are impaired when basic forces inside us are driven
out of balance by stress, repressed emotions, inappropriate diet or lifestyle, insufficient rest, environmental
toxins, climate or seasonal changes. This causes accumulation of a toxic substance, ama, which spreads through the
channels in your body and leads to disease. The key to prevention of disease is to restore balance.
- Q: My spouse thinks I have a problem with anger. What can this analysis do for me?
- A: This analysis will determine if there is an imbalance that is causing you to anger easily.
By taking appropriate steps, you can restore balance. When you are in a balanced state, your emotions are easy to control.
Get your Health Check on the balance of your system. Catch it before it catches you!
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles