Complacency - Frequently Asked Questions
- Describe complacency, procrastination and indecisiveness
- Complacency is a feeling of contentment, to a fault - so it can interfere with taking action when it is needed. Procrastination is postponing or delaying action needlessly. Indecisiveness is the tendency to avoid making a decision.
- Why do I act in these ways which can interfere with my success?
- Although there are times when actions must be carefully considered, there are also times when decisive action must be taken. If you find it very difficult to make decisions or take action when it is necessary,
it may interfere with your success in life. If it seems like you have little or no real control over this condition, it may be due to an imbalance in your system which can be corrected by simple and natural means.
When you have an imbalance, you can feel a lack of full control in your own life. An imbalance also makes you susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent this condition from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles