Cold Sores - Frequently Asked Questions
- A cold sore or fever blister is a small blister, which may occur in clusters, around the mouth. It is caused by herpes simplex virus.
- What symptoms can be associated with cold sores?
- * Tingling sensation in the lips usually precedes the outbreak.
* Small blisters, usually around the lips.
* Itching, irritation, and soreness in the blister area.
- Cold sores tend to recur when your immune system is weakened by stress, fatigue or infection. Mouth sores are fairly common and indicate body chemistry imbalance. They can be caused by food sensitivities, nutrient deficiencies, or hormone imbalance. They usually occur with a fever, infection, cold, or after exposure to sun or wind. A cold sore can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent cold sores from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles