Colds - Frequently Asked Questions
- Colds are generally linked to viral infections that cause inflammation of the mucous membranes lining the nose and throat. They are often associated with stress, fatigue, depression, and excess cold or heat. A cold can cleanse the body of excess wastes, toxins, and bacterial growth. Let the mucus flow to rid the body of the infection. A cold generally lasts a week while the body works through its detoxification processes.
- What symptoms can be associated with colds?
- * Nasal mucus or stuffiness.
* Sore throat.
* Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes.
* Runny nose.
* Head congestion.
* Chest congestion (lung congestion) or discomfort.
- There are almost 200 viruses which cause colds. They can be passed through the air due to sneezes or coughs or may be picked up by the hands through contact with contaminated people or objects and passed into the body when the hand rubs the eye or nose. They are often associated with stress, fatigue, depression, and excess cold or heat. Getting a cold can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent colds from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly and resist
viral invasions that cause colds.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles