Cellulite - Frequently Asked Questions
- Cellulite is a puckering, distorted skin effect due to waste materials that become trapped in the vulnerable cells just beneath the skin which harden instead of being expelled through normal means.
- What does cellulite look like?
- It resembles cottage cheese.
- * Lumps and bumps around thighs, hips, and love handles
* Trapped waste and fluid in pockets beneath the skin.
* There may be soreness and tenderness when the skin is massaged.
- This can be caused by the body's circulation and elimination processes becoming impaired so that connective tissues lose their strength. Poor quality nutrition resulting in reduced metabolism of fats can cause this. Cellulite can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. You can check
to see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent cellulite from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. Get proper exercise and proper nutrition.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles