Canker Sore - Frequently Asked Questions
- A canker sore is a small, painful ulcer on the inside of the cheek or on the tongue. They may occur in clusters. It usually lasts for one or two weeks
- What symptoms can be associated with canker sores?
- * Small ulcer on the tongue or inside of cheek, possibly in clusters.
* Pain in the affected area.
- Canker sores tend to recur when your immune system is weakened by trauma, stress, or allergies. A canker sore can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your resistance may be low, which can be caused by poor nutrition.
- How do I prevent canker sores from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles