Bursitis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Bursitis is due to inflammation of a bursa (fluid filled sacs found near joints, muscles, tendons, and bones, that contain fluids to protect the joints). This painful condition causes the bursa to swell. This can develop calcified deposits in the shoulder, elbow, hip or knee, which may require surgical removal if balance is not restored.
- What symptoms can be associated with bursitis?
- * Inflammation and tenderness where tendons connect to bones.
* Limited motion.
* Severe and shooting pains with swelling and redness.
* Fluid filled swelling of the affected area.
- What things can make it better?
- Clear up the underlying infection. Ice packs can also help relieve the pain. Restore balance to your system. Drink plenty of fluids, get proper rest and proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- This can result from pressure, friction, strain, a blow to the affected body part, prolonged kneeling on a hard surface, prolonged pressure of an elbow against a table, or as a secondary symptom of arthritis or rheumatism. Your susceptibility to get it can be caused by an imbalance in your system. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent bursitis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles