Bloodshot Eyes - Frequently Asked Questions
- Bloodshot eyes are characterized by redness in the whites of one or both eyes. It can be a symptom of an eye disorder, especially if there is pain associated with it.
Conjunctivitis, which can be due to viral or bacterial infection, can cause pain that feels like grit in the eye. Uveitis is characterized by dull, aching pain.
Glaucoma is characterized by severe pain and may cause nausea or vomiting. Corneal ulcer due to a foreign object in the eye can produce severe redness and pain.
- What symptoms can be associated with bloodshot eyes?
- * Redness in the whites of one or both eyes.
* Dilated blood vessels showing on eyeball.
- What can cause bloodshot eyes?
- Bloodshot eyes can be a symptom of an eye disorder, some of which are described above. See your physician for diagnosis and treatment. Bloodshot eyes can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system. Your eyes can provide a lot of information about the state of balance of your body if you know what to look for.
- How do I prevent this from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's immune system to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles