Arthritis - Frequently Asked Questions
- Osteoarthritis involves inflammation and pain in your joints. Joint movement normally hurts. It will feel stiff. Osteoarthritis affects 80% of the people over 50.
- What symptoms can be associated with this joint disease?
- * Stiffness and pain in your joints.
* Deformed joints.
* Swollen joints.
* Inflammation of joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons.
- What things can make this joint disease better?
- Restore balance to your system. Drink plenty
of fluids, get proper rest and proper nutrition. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
- Wear and tear causes calcified deposits in joints. The cartilage at the ends of the bones deteriorates and becomes rough, causing friction. Tendons, ligaments, and muscles attached to the joint become weak, allowing the joint to deform. Arthritis can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- How do I prevent arthritis from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. These methods will help your body's systems to function correctly.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. This analysis
takes you through a self-examination, guided by AI software, where you examine yourself for signs and interact with the web application. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles