Food Allergy - Frequently Asked Questions
- Food allergies are an antibody response to certain foods. Some foods may cause an immediate reaction while chewing the food. Most will cause a delayed reaction which makes it more difficult to detect the culprit food. Common food allergens include dairy products, fish, shellfish, wheat, fruits, sugar, yeast, mushrooms, eggs, coffee, corn, greens, and beef.
- What symptoms can be associated with food allergies?
- * Digestive upsets, vomiting, diarrhea.
* Skin rashes and eczema.
* Respiratory problems.
* Swelling of lips.
* Tingling in the mouth or throat.
* Nervous disorders.
* Stiffness and joint pain.
* Urinary infections.
- It may be caused by deficiency of an enzyme to digest a particular food. Food allergies have become very widespread as processed food becomes more chemically altered and enzyme-depleted. As large amounts of fats and proteins are left undigested, the immune system reacts to them as toxic substances. Food allergies can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. When you have an imbalance, you are also susceptible
to various diseases which can settle in weak areas of your body. You can check to
see if there is an imbalance in your system.
- What things can make it better?
- Restore balance to your system. Consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. The analysis
to determine if there is an imbalance is FREE. This analysis takes you through a self-examination, guided by our
software, where you look for signs that we ask you to look for. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy
life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Health Improvement Articles