Age Spots - Frequently Asked Questions
- Age spots are an external sign of harmful waste accumulation, particularly in the liver. Lipofuscin, a by-product of free radical damage in skin cells, oxidizes and produces the spots. The spots indicate free radical intoxication of the body and that cells are full of accumulated waste.
- What do age spots look like?
- Age spots appear as brown, mottled spots on the hands, neck and face.
- Age spots can be a sign that there is an imbalance in your system. You can check
to see if there is an imbalance in your system. Common causes are hormonal imbalances, excessive sun exposure, liver malfunction and exhaustion, poor assimilation and digestion, poor diet, and lack of exercise.
- How do I prevent age spots from recurring?
- If you take the Balance Analysis and find that there is an imbalance in
your system, you can generally restore balance through simple, natural methods that affect your food choices and
activity choices. You can do this by visiting an Ayurvedic physician or by ordering a Personalized
Report for Restoring Balance. Avoid excessive sun exposure, get proper exercise and proper nutrition.
Find out if you have any imbalance in your system. The analysis
to determine if there is an imbalance is FREE. This analysis takes you through a self-examination, guided by our
software, where you look for signs that we ask you to look for. Proper balance is the key to a long and healthy
life filled with vitality. Start this FREE check now.
When you are done, please visit these other great websites.
Related Health Sites:
Information to Improve Your Health
Comprehensive Ayurvedic Analysis
Mind / Body Type Analysis
Ayurvedic Nutrition Guide
Ayurveda Almanac Software for Better Health
Health Improvement Articles